Friday, May 29, 2020

I Went To a Psychic, And Found the Real Deal

Image by Esi Grünhagen from Pixabay

When I was younger, I always wanted to try going to a psychic. It seemed impossible but intriguing enough to explore. Interestingly, the few times that I ended up at the door of a professional see-er, they were out of the office. This happened so many times, that I internalized that I was not supposed to see one for some karmic reason.

So the year that I had three different psychics approach me, I listened.

I was curious, but not curious enough to pay…yet. I interviewed a couple of them and this is what happened:

The first psychic that I came across was very powerful and intuitive indeed, but seemed to be running through a filter of some slight mental health issues. Her first few words to me struck a chord so deep, that I gained trust instantly, but over time my trust in her waned. I was witness to some…interesting… interaction with people, coupled with some choices I was not aligned with. This lead to my decision to move on.

We often forget that the human connection is the MOST important part of a therapeutic relationship, and it just wasn’t there to be found.

The funny thing about my first experience is that looking back, she knew right away that something would happen that would turn me off. She started our relationship with the disclaimer “Never talk about a psychic behind her back, I know EXACTLY who is speaking poorly about me”.

Well I can say that she may be for a lot of other people, as her skill was undeniable, but she just wasn’t for me.

The second psychic was a quick interview and wow, she was a very interesting energy to behold. I am an energy worker and she was ALL over the place. She had a ton of very powerful energy, and she was very friendly and confident, and it was interesting to be in her presence. Again, despite her reputation of a renowned psychic, we did not connect. I will never forget her, but the trust just wasn’t there in the short meeting we had.

I think that when most people envision a psychic, the image that is conjured up is of a poorly lit room, a crystal ball with tarot cards, and an erratic person sitting across a table with long fingernails and an accent.

Well, that was my vision anyway.

When I entered her space, I was almost surprised to enter a normal house. She was a normal woman who was soft spoken and pleasant, and she welcomed me into her living room. There were kids toys and a computer, couches and lots of natural sunlight. She got me settled onto her couch and we began immediately.

The first order of business is that she had me lay down, so that I could fully relax. She was extremely comforting, and I already felt at ease more than I ever had with the other two. She offered me blankets and told me that there would be time for talking after the session. She actually told me she did NOT want me to talk prior to the session, so that she could establish a strong connection to me and that I would know it was coming directly from her.

At this point, she had me in the palm of her hands. How do you NOT trust a psychic who insists on a blank slate, with absolutely no preliminary information?

She then took the next TWO hours to tell me my own life story, with the insight of 3 different perspectives; the physical, the energetic, and the spiritual. Not only did she take this time for me, she did this for free, an introduction turned full healing at no charge.

She has since been told by her clients that she deserves every penny she charges and I agree.

If we can back up for a second…I had been suffering from tremors as a result of a hormonal IUD gone terribly wrong (whoops they forget to tell you about the possible neurological side effects) and although it was removed, the tremors would come back in times of stress. She told me this without knowing anything about my disorder!

I was shocked. Not only did she identity the issue, she ALSO asked for spiritual help for this reaction to be removed from my body and the tremors DISAPPEARED over the next TWO MINUTES.

I am to this day, tremor free.

She then told me of my history with my biological mother who had passed away. She identified that my deceased mother was still struggling with guilt, as she was in her physical life. She turned this image around through her spiritual work (which I again, now fully trust) and left my relationship with my dead mother a positive and supportive one.

My mother was never in my life due to alcohol and drug addiction, and turning this around for me, seeing her now as a guide who walks beside me, was very healing.

Now I know past life stuff is not for everyone, but when you find healers you trust and it all leads to here, you start to believe. I have run into two spiritual healers now who have made a profound difference in my own reality, and both have linked to past lives, so I choose to believe.

Obviously this is different for everyone, but for me she honed in on my passion of building a holistic network that reaches out to the general population: To teach people that the key to health is to take back control of our bodies through holistic living.

I think everyone can agree that our current paradigm of simply reacting to illness is failing us.

With my trust fall already complete many times over, she honed in on my passion and gave me a vision of my own future that was better than I ever could have imagined. She told me that I would have an amazing GLOBAL network one day. I swooned. It was going to happen for me if I just hung in there.

Then, to top it all off (remember at this point I had not opened my mouth to speak at all!) she told me I was bi-sexual.

I was floored. This is a trait of mine that is very deeply hidden because I am in a heterosexual relationship with children. She could NOT have picked this up from anywhere in my current life.

In closing, there ARE real psychics out there, and they are extremely healing entities. They have a gift, and when you find someone you resonate with, the insight into your own life, can be profound.

She did all of this for me without lifting a finger, and best of all, she can do it online too (Although I much prefer in person I am happy to be able to reach her through the pandemic).

I can honestly say that even my strong skeptic brain cannot deny the power of my session that day.

Susan Mikanikian is the psychic/spiritual healer that is the therapist in this story, and she is with the Twisted Oak Holistic Collective. Free consultation can be booked via the Virtual Health Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment